Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello again

Well my pretties, it has been too long. Sorry about that but life got in the way. I do intend to bring this blog back to its previous low level of incitefulness and force you all to read my ramblings on a far more consistent basis. Hell, who am I kidding, if I post more than once before 2015, it will be more consistent than it has been. It has been a whacky 18 or so months since we last met up. My son is almost 10 years old now. Hell, imagine me with a child that won't be aged in the single digits in another week. He is enjoying his hockey for sure. He is ecstatic as he will be going to three road tournaments, Victoria after Christmas, Phoenix in February and Seattle in March. When we last chatted he was a forward who hated defence. Now he is a defenceman who hates playing forward. He is enjoying playing and I now have to blow out almost every muscle and tendon in my body to beat him in a race. I figure another year or so and he will beat me. It keeps him in shape though, no childhood obesity for him. He has at least five hours a week with his club team, then power skating and additional free skating so he is on ice on average 7-8 hours a week. It is all good. Canadiens are not going all that hot this year but it is early so they have time. Cowboys frustrate the hell out of me. One week they look like they could beat the best in the NFL, then the next like they could be in the Johnny Manziel sweepstakes. My fortune for consistency. Anyway, enough for now, just gotta get reacquainted again. One parting note, Vive la France. Allez les bleus a Bresil. If only I could say that about Canada but hell, we can't even score against Martinique so good luck. A la prochaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment